In Procare’s 2015 Independent Physician Outlook Survey, 53% of physicians said they are currently looking for alternative practice models to maintain their independence. These include the use of ancillary services. The problem is that physicians are largely unaware of what types of ancillaries are available for their practice, the qualifications of each program, or the expected revenue. Not to mention the time spent implementing these programs.
As a “Certified ancillary consultant” you will be a physician’s single point of contact for all of their ancillary needs. You will walk physicians through every step of the process of implementing ancillary programs into their practice. This includes:
- Introducing ancillary opportunities to physicians
- Managing solution implementation
- Ongoing follow up and support
- Adding additional solutions to complement current ancillary portfolio
The AMS model is about delivering a high-level of service to each of our physician clients….a consultant in the truest sense.
The company will supply you with:
- Training to become a Certified Ancillary Consultant
- Access to our proprietary ERP for leads tracking and follow up
- Ancillary Checkup mobile app
- Business cards
- Marketing/sales materials for each solution
- Email/IT Support
- Product Specialists for each Ancillary Solution to assist in closing sales
- Ongoing coaching/team building through the AMS leadership, who collectively have decades of successful healthcare sales experience.